A few weeks ago I reserved some before and after pics from someone that got in shape by using my workouts! The emailed he sent me was titled “Using you as an inspiration, I’ve got these results” Here are his before and after pics!
The pics were emailed to me from Anders Christensen, you can contact him on his Facebook if have any questions about how he go in better shape!
I love hearing about the great results you all have been getting from the info on this site! I want even more of you to reach your goals in 2012 and I know that a lot of you have made new years resolutions to do just that! Unfortunately for many, surveys suggest that up to 88 percent of people who make a New Year’s resolution fail. Here are 5 tips to make sure you accomplish your fitness goals this year!
1. Make Exercise Part of Your Daily Routine. Exercise should be a regular part of your day, not something sporadic. Just as you set aside time for meals, sleep, School and/or work, set aside time for exercise. Pencil it in on your calendar, program it into your smartphone and stick to it just like you would any other important appointment. For best results, you may find that exercising at the same time and on the same days each week (such as first thing in the morning Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday) helps you stay on track.
2. Pick a SPECIFIC goal. Goals that can’t be measured can’t be attained. You need to be able to determine whether you’ve reached your goals or not. For instance, a goal like “Get in better shape” is not easily measured, but a goal like “Have a 32 inch waist by July 4th,” is. Don’t start your resolutions until you have a measurable goal, or you will almost certainly fail.
3. MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE! (!!!BUT NEVER WITH A SCALE!!!!) You must measure your progress, because when you see that you have progressed, you’ll be motivated to keep going. If your goal is to lose weight, or gain muscle mass, I STRONGLY suggest that you stay off of the scale!!! Scales are grossly misleading! if your trying to lose weight, you may be losing A LOT of FAT but you can end up weighting the same (or MORE) because you have gained muscle!
The same goes for people trying to gain muscle.The scale may tell you that your not gaining, or that your gaining really slow, but your probably gaining a lot more muscle than you think, but your weight may be staying the same because your workouts are burning your extra body fat off!
The best way to measure your progress is with a Tape Measure! I am going to go into more detail on this subject in upcoming blogs, but for now, just know that measuring inches you lose on your waist is the best way to tell if your losing fat or now.If your trying to gain muscle mass, its best to measure your arms, shoulders, chest and legs to see how much you have gained. I suggest you take your measurements once a week and make sure you keep records of your progress.
4. PLAN YOUR WORK AND WORK YOUR PLAN! A goal without a plan is just another one of your bullshit ideas that will never come into fruition. You NEED to know time your going to workout everyday, and you need to know EXACTLY what your going to do! If your not following a detailed workout routine, your just waisting your time!
you do NOT wont to be one of those guys aimlessly wondering around the gym, not know what to do! Or even worse, you don’t want to be in there talking to people like the gym is the happy hour spot! if your going to do that, you should just stay home and pretend to work out there!
If your are serious about working out, fitness, and your health (nothing is more important than health!) you need to be focus when your working out! Wither your working out in a gym, or at home (like me) you need to be focused! When I am working out, I know exactly what I am going to do and how long its going to take. If you need help with knowing what to do HERE IS A GREAT PLACE TO START FOR FREE.
5. Take Action “I’ll start tomorrow.” “I’ll start new week.” No way, start right now. Don’t wait because we all know that tomorrow never comes. What steps can you take right now to get you closer to achieving your goal?
For best results, make sure you follow a good total body routine and diet (you get both in my FULL workout plan). It may also help to try a good fat burner like TEA REXX, it is what I use to help me stay ripped.
!!!LET NOTHING STOP YOU!!!
Brandon Carter A.K.A. “The Anti-War War Hero”