A ton of times people hear about ways to gain weight and get bigger the advise is normally given for them to eat more. If you are small and trying to gain weight consuming more is what you need to do, but if it’s difficult for you to eat more, than a gallon of milk a day should do the trick for you. This gallon a day is in addition to the meals you eat. In the first month alone you could gain about 25 pounds. If you are lactose intolerant and still want to try this you can try taking lactose pills.
Milk, as a whole food source, is hard to beat in terms of macro and micro nutrients. Milk is primarily water, so one is sure to be hydrated on this particular diet. It contains a hefty dose of protein, carbohydrates and saturated fat. Milk is a fine source of vitamin D, A, calcium, magnesium, zinc, as well as many other vitamins and minerals.
You’ll also gain strength. The protein and fat content in whole milk helps muscle and strength gains.
Some key things you need do in order for GOMAD to work is:
- Make Sure It’s Whole Milk: They’re lower in saturated fats & calories and won’t give the same results. Go with whole milk, it also tastes better. 1 gallon of whole milk contains 120g protein. 20% whey, 80% casein.
- Be Consistent: If you drink milk only 3 or 4 days out of the week, don’t expect results. Drinking milk for 30 days can and probably will get tiring. If your not used to taking in this amount of calories you will probably get tired but it is easier to get in liquids than soild foods and they digest faster.
- Exercise: You need to be exercising. Do more compound exercises than isolation exercises. This is a better way for you to build size than any other exercise. If you don’t exercise at all you will definitely not be doing yourself justice and can expect to see your stomach expand.
Here’s an example of GOMAD you can try. Spread your milk intake through the day. If you have milk with meals: eat first, drink the milk after. Eat your stomach full on each meal and make sure you eat every 3 hours.
- Breakfast: eggs, veggies, orange.
- Snack: 1 liter milk, mixed nuts, banana
- Lunch: chicken breast, mixed veggies, peer
- Snack: 1 liter milk, mixed nuts, apple
- Post workout: 1 liter milk, oats, banana
- Dinner: ground round, pasta, tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese
- Pre bed: 1 liter milk, berries, ground flax seeds, cottage cheese
If you are new to this site, make sure you Download the my “15 min Ab Workout” for FREE from my FaceBook page (make sure to “like” it!) This FREE Link
IF your REALLY ready to take your body to the next level, make sure your on total body routine and diet plan!!! (you get both in my FULL workout plan). It may also help to try a good fat burner like TEA REXX, it is what I use to help me stay ripped.
!!!LET NOTHING STOP YOU!!!